Thursday 26 April 2012

#5: Eureka!

I have had so many experiences when I was confused, struggled to grasp a piece of information, and had to make the right choice. Those feelings are yucky because they clutter your mind with negative thoughts and you definitely can't think straight. What I really love is when a light bulb goes off in your head and you suddenly understand. You know you've struck gold and you can solve the problem or make the right decision now. It is kind of like when you have a really messy room and when you clean it up, it sparkles and shines and you feel great.Today, I was a bit confused with some math. I stopped to think... then it suddenly hit me! I understood everything!


Eureka moments are magical because they clear away negative thoughts of confusion and stress and replace them with happiness and confidence.

1 comment: