Monday 7 May 2012

#8: Shower Time

I remember once, when my mother and I finally came home from a trip to Florida and it was HOT outside. The first thing I did, was take a shower. I love that moment when the water splashes on you and when you finally walk out, clean, soft skin, and full of life.
I found a quote by Craig Bruce: "Think Tank, noun: The shower." Whenever I get into the shower, I feel like it is a time to think. I have gotten my best ideas for a project or thought over something that was troubling me when I took showers. Other than thinking, showers are good for... singing!


I remember, a while ago, when in my class at school we had a "Singing in the Shower" competition. We were to record our singing while in the shower. In the end, some students who I remember as very shy, seemed full of energy and very expressive when they sang. Shower time really gives us a chance to be ourselves.

Shower time is magical because it keeps you clean, makes you feel full of life and energy, and can give you an opportunity to express yourself and think. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone. Unfortunately, I have been EXTREMELY busy these past few days and I haven't been able to update my blog. My goal has been to write something every day and I will do my best to never stray from the path again.
    Thanks,
    NB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are probably taking Shower every day.

    ReplyDelete