Wednesday 9 May 2012

#10: Receiving a Nice Message in the Mail



The title says it all. Today, I walked through the door of my home, and I wasn't in a very good mood. Then I noticed a small white envelope on the counter near the entrance with my name written on it in small neat letters. I didn't know who it could be from! I don't usually get things like these in the mail.When I opened it, it was a beautiful card wishing me a great day and a great upcoming birthday. It certainly caught me by surprise and it was a good one!
Hoppy Mail?

I really enjoyed Valentine's Day when I was little because everyone took time to surprise the others in the class with thoughtful, kind, but eccentric messages. I can remember the great feeling of opening an unevenly cut card with "YOU SMEL LIKE RASBERY SHAMPOO" written inside. Those were the days!

Have you ever received anything really nice in the mail? Those moments are magical because they surprise you and make you feel special.

2 comments:

  1. so "Those were the days!"
    This little green thing is so quiet.
    Is it you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is anniversary post - 10th.
    Congratulation!
    9991 to go

    ReplyDelete