Tuesday 1 May 2012

#7: Water When Thirsty

Have you ever been so thirsty that your throat is completely dry, that your tongue feels like sandpaper, that you can hardly swallow? Have you ever had that refreshing glass of water that is like rain after a hot summer day, that is cold and refreshing, that is bringing your mouth back to life? I know I have and I think it is wonderful!
Today, after a tiring dance class, I felt sore and my mouth was dry. When I gulped down some water, I felt all better... Rejuvenated!

I used to like cold milk instead of water. I would pour myself a cup of milk with some Cheerios and I would eat all of the Cheerios before they became soft and mushy and soon I would have only the cold milk left in the bowl. Then, I would drink the milk like you would drink soup and it would be amazing. Now, I still enjoy milk, but I think water is better because it works with every meal, food, snack, and by itself it has a purer, more natural taste.

We all need water to survive. It is a necessity and some places in the world aren't as fortunate as others. Whenever I drink water, I am very thankful. I would really love to help to get clean water out to those places in the world that don't have this water when they are thirsty. Everyone deserves to be able to experience these magical feelings.

Drinking water when you are extremely thirsty is magical because it makes your senses come alive and gives you lots and lots of energy!

2 comments:

  1. :-----)))))
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your thirst for productive life
    ;----)

    ReplyDelete