Friday 18 May 2012

#13: It is Over

We all have those "Woohoo! It's OVER!" moments and we all love them. Yesterday, I wrote an exam that I have been studying for for what seems like FOREVER, and when I handed it in I was very happy, excited, and proud. Happy and excited because I didn't have to study for it anymore and proud because I didn't lose hope or give up during the studying time. Today, I finished editing a mini movie that my friends and I made. There was over an hour of footage and I cut everything down to about half an hour, put in sound effects, trimmed parts, added some cool effects, etc. Let's just say it was a grueling process and I am ecstatic that it is OVER.

When we say to ourselves "IT IS OVER! YAY," it is kind of like crossing the finish line of a race. It is the same feeling. We are all marathon runners, our lives, exams, mini movies, are all marathons, and we will always find ways to cross the finish line!
These It Is Over moments are magical because they make you happy, excited, and proud of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment